Citrus & Mint Cocktails To Warm Up Any Celebration
- 8 mint leaves
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 5 ounces club soda
- 1 curl lemon peel to garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 2 ounces mandarin orange juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 ounces club soda
- 1 curl mandarin peel to garnish
- 1 sprig mint to garnish
- Slap the mint leaves to release the flavor. A pro bartender’s technique, all you need to do is place the leaves in the palm of one hand and gently slap it with the other. You should smell a release of mint fragrance as you do.
- Add all the ingredients except the club soda into a shaker filled with ice and shake for about 10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice (highball for the Cooler and a collins for the Mojito).
- Top with club soda, and stir briefly to mix.
- Garnish and serve.