Frozen Pineapple Lemonade Slushie
- 1 pineapple peeled & chopped into chunks
- 3 Limoneira® lemons zest & juice
- 1/3 cup liquid honey
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced
- 1 can coconut cream 12 ounces
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Peel and core the pineapple, and cut it into chunks.
- Place the chunks in a single layer on a baking sheet, and then place the baking sheet into the freezer.
- After about 1 hour, once the pineapple chunks are mostly frozen, you can take them off the baking sheet and put them into a resealable bag to freeze overnight.
- Place the frozen pineapple chunks in your blender first. (If it’s smaller sized, you can split the ingredients into two halves.)
- Then, add the lemon zest and juice, honey, ginger, coconut cream, and ice cubes.
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- You can add more ice if you like it thicker and as more of a frozen treat.