Meyer Lemon Herb Marinade
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Use immediately, or store in the fridge for up to one week.
- Pour over meats and fish in a dish, turning occasionally, or put meat/chicken/fish into a ziplock plastic bag, and add the marinade. Shake and turn occasionally as it marinates to infuse an especially intense flavor.