Meyer Lemon & Artichoke Dip
This is a riff on the traditional tapenade, a spread made with olives and capers - here, the olives are replaced with artichoke hearts. Add Parmesan, herbs and spices, and serve with sliced baguette or gourmet crackers. It's a healthy appetizer friends and family will love.
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts 12 oz - drained
- 1/4 cup capers drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Meyer lemon zest & juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until the artichoke bits are very small.
Check the seasoning, and put it in a bowl to serve as a dip or spread for bread.