Pioneering for a brighter tomorrow
THE LIMONEIRA FOUNDATION FUND
A DONOR-ADVISED FUND OF THE VENTURA COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
The Limoneira Company has been building and sustaining community for 129 years. We invest in education, health and human services; industry, community, cultural programs, and projects that make the areas in which we live and work more vibrant and sustainable. These areas include Santa Paula, Fillmore, Piru, Ventura and Oxnard. Organizations providing services to these geographic areas may be headquartered elsewhere, but should demonstrate commitment and engagement with the communities where services are provided.
The Board of the Limoneira Foundation Fund, at its discretion, may solicit or recommend grants outside of these funding priorities and/or with broader geographic focus.
Qualified charitable organizations completing this application and seeking either general operating support or specific project support:
- Must be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit community-based organization, school, or other agency providing a public benefit.
- Must have an active Board of Directors.
- Must demonstrate financial viability.
- If the grant request is project related, must exhibit capacity to successfully conduct the project.
- Applicants requesting the Limoneira Fund to provide 100% of project costs will not be considered.
- Grant requests should not exceed $10,000.
- Funds will not be granted for religious activities, or for partisan or political purposes.
DEADLINE: Applications must be received by Friday, January 14, 2022, by 5 pm PST. The application can be found on VCCF’s website by clicking here.
Non-charitable organizations seeking funding for either programs or events, and charitable organizations seeking event funding should apply through a separate application through the link provided below under Event Sponsorships.
Limoneira Company has been sustaining our region for over 129 years. We fund organizations and projects that promote economic, social and cultural vitality in the communities in which we live and work.
at this time we are not accepting sponsorships until further notice
– Some of the community organizations that we support –
- America in Bloom
- American Cancer Society
- Aviation Museum of Santa Paula
- Blanchard Community Library
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys & Girls Club
- Briggs School
- Buena High School
- California Lutheran University
- California St. University Channel Islands Foundation
- California Women for Agriculture
- Casa Pacifica
- Fillmore High School
- Fillmore High School
- Food Share
- Habitat for Humanity of Ventura Co.
- Health Care Foundation Ventura County
- Interface Children & Family Services
- Museum of Ventura County
- NAMI Ventura County
- Rotary Club of Santa Paula
- Santa Clara Elementary School
- Santa Clara Valley Hospice
- Santa Paula Animal Rescue Center
- Santa Paula Art Museum
- Santa Paula Education Foundation
- Santa Paula High School
- Santa Paula Police & Fire Foundation
- Santa Paula Police Officers Association
- Santa Paula Society of the Arts
- Santa Paula Theater Center
- St. John’s Healthcare Foundation
- United Way of Ventura County
- Ventura College Foundation
- Ventura County Medical Resource Foundation
- Ventura County Sheriff’s Foundation
- Ventura Family YMCA
- Ventura Music Festival
- Veteran Farmers of America