Do you enjoy wrapping presents? There is something so fun about picking out paper and decorating presents for all the special people in your life. Did you know that you can use dried citrus to make beautiful gift tags?! These DIY gift tags add the perfect touch to all your holiday gifts this season!
Check out our YouTube video showing the present and gift tag come together along with a tutorial on how to make dried citrus!
OTHER USES FOR DRIED CITRUS
Dried citrus can be used for so many things from mantel decoration, to Christmas tree ornaments, to decorating baked goods or even stored as a powder to add into recipes! Check out more HGG blogs using dried citrus below!
If you make these Citrus Gift Tags, please share a photo on Instagram and tag me @HealthyGroceryGirl so I can easily find and like your creations! It’s so fun to connect with you and see what projects you’re enjoying.
For more HGG DIY ideas you can also visit the HGG YouTube channel here!
- The present you need to wrap
- Wrapping paper
- Dried Limoneira oranges
- Holly berry décor
- Gift tags
- Wrap your present with your wrapping paper.
- Then, wrap the twine around both sides of the present and tie a knot at the top. Make sure there is some extra twine left after it is tied.
- Lace the gift tag through the twine then place the holly berry décor in the center. Tie a knot around the stem securing it into place.
- Finally, poke a hole in the dried oranges and lace through the twine. Tie a knot to secure in place and finish off by tying the twine in a bow.
If you love using dried citrus, check out these other easy & fun DIY dried citrus ideas! At Healthy Grocery Girl, we want to help you life a healthy lifestyle and enjoy some affordable, at home family projects!
DIY ORANGE CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENTS
DIY DRIED CITRUS ROSE BOUQUET
DRIED LEMON PEEL POWDER
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!