Chicory, Pomegranate and Orange Salad with fresh Turmeric
- 2 medium sized chicories (endive)
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1 orange peeled and cut into filets
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon maple syrup, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh turmeric, grated, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing and season to taste.
- Spread the chicory leaves and orange filets on 2 plates and sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and the dressing.