Hey Friends! Welcome to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make a Christmas Wreath Citrus Salad that not only looks beautiful, but is full of delicious holiday flavors! This salad is the perfect side to bring to your holiday parties and your guest are going to love it!
Christmas Wreath Citrus Salad
- 5 oz salad greens
- 2 Limoneira Navel oranges
- 2 Limoneira Meyer lemons
- 3/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Limoneira Meyer lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Peel the oranges and lemons by cutting off the ends and completely removing the rind.
- Carefully cut out the segments from oranges and lemons.
- Using a round circular platter, add the bowl of dressing into the center and add the greens around it to begin creating your wreath.
- Add citrus, pistachios, pomegranate seeds, and hemp seeds.
- Dress your salad just before serving and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!