Citrus Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 pound small shrimp raw
- 3 Limoneira® lemons juice only
- 4 Limoneira® limes juice only
- 1 Limoneira® large orange juice only
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano minced
- 3 serrano chillis seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peel and devein the shrimp, and wash thoroughly. Rinse and place in a bowl.
- Add the lemon, lime and orange juices, and stir to coat on all sizes.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Add the cilantro, onion, cucumber, serranos, and oregano to a bowl. Toss to combine.
- When the shrimp are ready, remove from the bowl, leaving any excess juices in the bowl for now.
- Add the shrimp to the cilantro mixture and toss.
- Add back any liquid you need for a nice, moist but not runny consistency.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.