Friends! Today we are making some delicious Clementine Orange Coconut Macaroons, which are the perfect summer treat for any occasion. These are great as snacks or a quick dessert. Orange and coconut are the perfect flavor combo and we can’t wait for you to try these!
Clementine Orange Coconut Macaroons
- 1 Limoneira clementine orange
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2.5 cups shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, separate egg whites from yolk and add the whites into the bowl.
- Add in sea salt and whisk together.
- Pour in coconut milk and sugar and whisk together.
- Grate orange zest into mixture, juice from orange and shredded coconut. Fold mixture to combine until soft batter forms.
- Roll into balls and place on non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!