Cranberry Sauce with Cara Cara Orange and Cinnamon
- 16 ounce packages cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1 Cara Cara orange zested and juiced
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized saucepan over a medium heat.
- Bring to a gently bubbling simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Continue to simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes. All the cranberries should have burst, and the sauce should be thick.
- Remove from the burner and allow to cool in a glass or ceramic dish. Remove the cinnamon stick.
- It can be served at room temperature or refrigerated overnight and served cool.