Creamy Lemon Lobster Pasta
- 1 cup lobster meat cooked & chopped
- 3 slices bacon chopped
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh pasta
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 lemons zest & juice
- 2 cups milk
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain, reserving some of the pasta liquid, and set asid.
- Add the chopped bacon to a skillet at a medium-high setting. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes, until it begins to brown.
- Add the green onion and garlic. Continue to saute for another 3 to 50 minutes, until softened.
- Add the flour, and stir to coat. Add a little butter to the pan if the mixture is too dry.
- Continue to stir as you add the mix and lemon juice. Cook and stir for 3 to 5 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Add the goat cheese, and stir until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir. If you need to thin it, use the reserved pasta liquid.
- Add the lemon zest, and garnish with parsley.