Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you a Creamy Lentil Instant Pot Soup that is the perfect quick and easy meal prep recipe!
Creamy Lemon Lentil Instant Pot Soup
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 3/4 cup yellow split peas
- 3/4 cup red lentils
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Set instant pot on sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut oil, onions, carrots, celery and spices. Stir to combine and sauté.
- Add in water, yellow split peas and lentils. Put on instant pot lid and set to pressure cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid and add in coconut milk and juice from lemon. Stir to combine.
- Top soup with fresh cilantro and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!