Fruit Salad with Citrus Dressing
- 2/3 cup fresh orange Juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup liquid honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- 3 bananas sliced
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice, honey, orange and lemon zest to a saucepan over a medium-high setting.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a medium-low setting, and simmer for about 5 minutes, until the dressing is slightly thickened.
- As it simmers, finely chop the mint with a sharp knife or in a food processor.
- Remove the dressing from the stove, and stir in the mint. Allow it to cool as you prepare the salad.
- In a large bowl, add the fruit in layers, starting with the pineapple and ending with the blueberries.
- When the dressing has cooled, pour it over the fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving so that the flavors combine.