Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a Gluten Free Lemon Oat Bread! This bread is made using the blender, making it a quick and easy way to enjoy homemade baked bread without all the hassle!
Gluten Free Lemon Oat Bread
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup golden coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add oats to blender and blend into fine consistency.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into lightly greased loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!