Is there anything better than waking up in the morning, pouring a fresh cup of hot coffee or tea and enjoying the smell of something delicious baking in the oven!? We love the smell and taste of fresh baked goods, which is why we are sharing how to make Gluten-Free Lemon Pepper Biscuits! These biscuits are amazing for breakfast or even the perfect side to your holiday menu!
We know the whole family is going to love these flavorful biscuits! Head over to the HGG instagram page here to follow and post your holiday biscuit pics!
Gluten Free Lemon Pepper Biscuits
- 1 Limoneira® classic lemon 2 tablespoons juice + zest
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add almond flour, cassava flour, sea salt, baking powder and black pepper into a large bowl. Stir together. Whisk in zest from lemon.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs and whisk together. Add in coconut milk, olive oil and juice from lemon. Whisk together.
- Add flour mixture into wet mixture and stir to form dough.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, add scoops of dough using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!