Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make a Grapefruit Strawberry Chia Seed Jam, which is the perfect healthy and homemade spread to put on top of your morning toast, bagels and english muffins!
Grapefruit Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
- 1 medium Ruby Red grapefruit
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3 tablespoons agave or honey
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Peel grapefruit and cut into segments.
- Remove stems from strawberries.
- Add grapefruit and strawberries into blender cup and blend until smooth, using blender or immersion blender.
- Add in agave and chia seeds and stir to mix together.
- Cover and store in fridge overnight.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!