Greek Style Lemon Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 pounds potatoes
- 8 large garlic cloves chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons zest & juice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and peel potatoes, and then cut into wedges.
- Place the potatoes in a large, lightly oiled baking dish.
- Add the salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, and lemon zest to a small bowl, and mix together.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the potatoes, and toss them to coat all sides.
- In another bowl, add the chopped garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and chicken broth. Whisk together to blend.
- Pour the broth mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the potatoes evenly.
- Return the baking dish to the oven, uncovered, and roast for about 15 minutes more. The potatoes should be thoroughly cooked, and be a golden brown color.
- To add more color, if desired, you can put the baking dish under the broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.