Pasta night is one of our favorites and this dairy-free Lemon Cashew Creamy Pasta is one the entire family will enjoy! This recipe is not only delicious, but packed with protein and healthy fats!
Lemon Cashew Creamy Pasta
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- Pasta of choice
- 1 cup asparagus tips
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight drained & rinsed
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a blender add lemon juice, soaked cashews, coconut milk and spices. Blend until smooth.
- Chop fresh basil.
- In a large pot, add olive oil and asparagus tips. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and fresh basil and stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta and stir until fully covered with sauce. Enjoy!