Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a quick & easy Lemon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner! This dinner is perfect to make on busy week nights and will satisfy the whole family!
Lemon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 cups baby potatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira classic lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil and spices into a container and whisk until smooth.
- Pour half of sauce over chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a large baking sheet, add the potatoes and asparagus and pour over the remaining sauce.
- Add chicken to sheet and top with lemon slices.
- Roast for 35 minutes and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!