Lemon, Cinnamon & Ginger Iced Tea
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 stick cinnamon
- 2 inches ginger thinly sliced
- 1/2 Limoneira® lemon
- 1 bag black tea
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups of ice
- Add the water, cinnamon, ginger, and black tea to a saucepan.
- Cut the lemon into 2 or 3 pieces, and add it to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, cover and lower the temperature to a medium-low setting.
- Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. If the liquid evaporates too quickly, you can add more along the way. It should reduce by about 1/3.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the honey quickly until it dissolves. Add more as desired.
- Add the ice to a large pitcher, and pour the spiced tea over it.