Lemon Coconut Candy
Whether it’s for Christmas or other holidays, or even just to be able to offer your family and friends delicious sweets made with wholesome ingredients, making homemade candy is a labor of love. But, that doesn’t mean that it has to be difficult or taxing. Here are a couple of recipes that add the bright pop of lemon flavor to yummy candies.
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Dried coconut flakes
• Mix the coconut cream concentrate, honey, lemon zest and juice, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Blend thoroughly, and form into balls by hand.
• Roll them in the coconut flakes and place on a tray.
• They can be refrigerated or put into the freezer. The candies will harden as they chill.