Lemon Cranberry Blood Orange Cocktail
- 1 ounce cranberry juice unsweetened
- 3 ounces orange juice freshly squeezed
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 ounces ginger beer
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all the ingredients, except for the thyme and ginger beer.
- Shake well for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled glass about 3/4 full.
- Top up with ginger beer.
- Garnish with thyme and serve.