Lemon Garlic Basil Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, and prepare a baking dish by lightly oiling it, or spraying with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse the fish fillets with cold water and pat dry with clean paper towels.
- Place the fish in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and remove from heat.
- Stir in the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, minced garlic, and chopped basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the fish, and bake in the oven until the fish is flaky, but still moist, or about 20 to 30 minutes.