Lemon-Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil divided
- 3 tablespoons Garlic minced and divided
- 1 tablespoons Lemon peel grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt divided
- Black pepper freshly ground
- 2 pounds Boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- 3 Red onions small sized, quartered
- 1 bundle Broccoli cut into spears
- 4 Zucchini cut in 1/2 then quartered length wise
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into 1/2" strips
- Preheat oven to 450F. Combine 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, the lemon peel, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper in large bowl. Add chicken and onions; toss well to coat. Spread on jelly-roll pan and roast 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl combine remaining 2 teaspoons each oil and garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add remaining vegetables; toss well. Spread on another jelly-roll pan. Halfway through roasting chicken, add vegetables to oven and continue roasting both pans 20 minutes more.