Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Spring is finally here, which means it’s time to bring out all your favorite springtime recipes! Today we are sharing with you how to make some delicious Lemon Lavender Blueberry Muffins! These muffins are super fluffy and are the perfect treat to bring to any and every get together!
Lemon Lavender Blueberry Muffins
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking flour I like Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 cup sugar I love coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons culinary lavender
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients into food processor and blend until combined.
- Add wet ingredients into food processor with the dry ingredients and blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into non-stick or lightly greased muffin tin and top with frozen blueberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!