Lime Frozen Pops – the perfect treat to cool off this summer!
Lemon Lime Frozen Popsicles
- 4 Limoneira lemons scrubbed & rinsed
- 4 Limoneira limes scrubbed & rinsed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Slice 2 lemons and 2 limes.
- Juice the other 2 lemons and limes, which should give you about 1/2 cup juice.
- In a large bowl, add sugar and boiling water. Stir to combine. Add in lemon/lime juice and 1 cup cold water.
- In a popsicle mold, add a few slices of lemon and lime and fill with juice.
- Add in popsicle sticks and freeze for 6+ hours.