Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make Lemon Lime Frozen Popsicles, which are the perfect treat to cool off this summer!
Lemon Lime Frozen Popsicles
- 4 Limoneira lemons scrubbed & rinsed
- 4 Limoneira limes scrubbed & rinsed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Slice 2 lemons and 2 limes.
- Juice the other 2 lemons and limes, which should give you about 1/2 cup juice.
- In a large bowl, add sugar and boiling water. Stir to combine. Add in lemon/lime juice and 1 cup cold water.
- In a popsicle mold, add a few slices of lemon and lime and fill with juice.
- Add in popsicle sticks and freeze for 6+ hours.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!