Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Are you a fan of oatmeal and muffins?! These Lemon Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins are the perfect grab-n-go meal to fuel your body and give you all the great flavors of oatmeal in one bite!
Lemon Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut brown sugar
- 1 cup oat flour ground oats
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 eggs or vegan egg replacer
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add lemon juice, non-dairy milk, eggs, and brown sugar. Whisk to combine.
- Add in oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a non-stick or lightly greased muffin tin, scoop 1/4 cup batter into muffin tin.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, cranberries and cinnamon.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!