Meyer Lemon Coconut Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups fine sugar
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1-2 drops yellow food coloring
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 Meyer lemon zest & juice
- Prepare an 8” x 8” square baking pan by lining it with parchment or wax paper. Brush with a little oil or butter.
- Measure the sugar, milk, and butter in a saucepan over a medium high setting. Bring to a boil.
- Allow to boil for about 5 minutes, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat to low, and stir in the food coloring.
- Add the white chocolate chips, stirring until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from heat, and add coconut, Meyer lemon zest and juice. Stir together thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing out the top with the back of a spoon.
- Allow the fudge to cool completely before cutting into squares.