Meyer Lemon Cranberry Sauce With Honey, Cinnamon & Rosemary
- 12 ounces cranberries 1 package fresh or thawed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Meyer lemons zest & juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- Add the honey, sugar, water, Meyer lemon juice, Triple Sec, cinnamon stick, and rosemary to a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add the cranberries. Cover, and lower the heat. Let the mixture simmer until the cranberries have burst, or about 15 to 20 minutes. Once they soften, you can also use the back of a wooden spoon to crush them against the sides of the pot. It should thicken into a sauce.
- Remove from the heat, and remove the rosemary sprigs.
- Add the Meyer lemon zest, stir a little to blend into the sauce.
- Allow the sauce to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.