Muffins are the perfect grab-n-go breakfast to get your day started! These Orange Carrot Cake Muffins are packed with flavor and made with simple ingredients the whole family will love!
Orange Carrot Cake Muffins
- ½ cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup coconut brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, orange juice, coconut brown sugar and non-dairy milk. Whisk together to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add shredded carrots, oat flour, almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, sea salt and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
- Add the carrot mixture into the wet mixture and stir to incorporate.
- Add a spoonful of batter into a lined muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool and enjoy!