Happy April! Easter is right around the corner and that means finding fun ways to celebrate! While there is countless items to buy at the store, we love creative DIY projects to share with you all! Today we are sharing these Orange Carrot Gift Bags! These festive gift bags are a cute and healthy way to celebrate with family and friends!
You can gift these amazing carrot treats to someBUNNY you love or add them to an Easter basket for a fun surprise!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CLEMENTINES
Did you know that clementines are actually a specific type of mandarin orange? These incredible little fruits are on the sweeter side of citrus fruits and easier to peel. Consuming two clementines contains close to 75% of your daily needs of vitamin C. Vitamin C is not only important for immunity, but also plays a role in collagen production and is a powerful antioxidant that may be beneficial for reducing the risk of certain diseases such as cancer.
If you make these DIY carrot treats, please share a photo on Instagram and tag me @HealthyGroceryGirl so I can easily find and like your creations! It’s so fun to connect with you and see what recipes & projects you’re enjoying.
For more HGG DIY ideas you can also visit the HGG YouTube channel here!
- 12 Limoneira clementine oranges
- 3 cellophane bags
- 6 twist ties
- Green construction paper
- Use a twist tie to secure one end of the cellophane bag.
- Fill the bag with 4 clementines, smallest to largest.
- Secure the top of the bag with another twist tie.
- Cut construction paper into strips and roll.
- Hot glue the ends of the strips together to form a carrot top.
- Hot glue the carrot top to the top of the bag and secure with twist tie.
- Repeat two more times for a total of 3 carrot bags.
If you love this gift idea, check out these other easy & fun DIY citrus ideas! At Healthy Grocery Girl, we want to help you life a healthy lifestyle and enjoy some affordable, at home family projects!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!