Orange Poppy Seed Bread
- 2 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup liquid honey
- 1 large Limoneira® orange zest & juice
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, and prepare a medium loaf pan by greasing lightly.
- Combine the flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger in a bowl, and sift together to blend.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs lightly, and then add the honey, orange zest & juice, and oil. Beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until well blended.
- Add the poppy seeds last, folding the batter over the distribute them evenly.
- Transfer to the loaf pan, and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. A clean knife inserted into the center should come out clean.
- When it’s done remove from the oven, and transfer to a rack to cool before slicing.