While there are plenty of store-bought ice creams out there that are packed with sugar, this is made with a base of bananas and packed with tons of flavor!
Orange Turmeric Coconut Nice-Cream
- 2 Limoneira navel oranges
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon turmeric powder
- In a small bowl, add canned coconut milk and turmeric powder. Whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into ice cube tray.
- Peel oranges & bananas and cut into slices. Add slices to baking tray along with ice cube tray and freeze for 3 hours.
- Put frozen items through a Yonanas machine, high speed blender or food processor to mix and form nice cream!
- Scoop and enjoy!