Pomegranate, Cara Cara Orange and Dried Cranberry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 pound baby spinach rinsed
- 2 Cara Cara oranges segmented
- 2 pomegranates seeded
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 cup frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Wash the baby spinach.
- Combine the Cara Cara orange segments, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds. Toss them together.
- Add the raspberries, lime juice, vinegar, and honey to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and blend.
- Place the spinach on plates, and top with the fruit/nut mixture.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top.