Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! This time of year is the perfect time to bake healthy treats like these Pumpkin Orange Cranberry Muffins! These muffins are a delicious choice for breakfast, a mid-day snack or dessert!
Pumpkin Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 1.5 cups gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1/2 cup golden coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 eggs or vegan egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add dry ingredients into bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into a non-stick muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.