Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Fall is here and we are so excited for all the delicious fall recipes! Today we are sharing with you how to make Pumpkin Orange Donuts, which are the perfect treat for any occasion!
Pumpkin Orange Donuts
- 1.5 cup Gluten-Free Baking Mix - 1 cup brown rice flour 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Limoneira orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the dry donut ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir together until well mixed.
- Let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Pour, scoop or pipe the batter into a donut pan and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let donuts sit for 5 minutes and then flip pan over onto drying rack to let cool for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add all glaze ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip rounded side of each donut into glaze and place back on drying rack to let glaze set.
- Drizzle dark chocolate on donuts or top with orange zest!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!