Roasted Lemon, Garlic & Cauliflower Parmesan
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 6 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Stir together olive oil, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic, thyme, and cauliflower florets to a large bowl. Pour the oil/lemon juice mixture over it and toss.
- Add the lemon slices and sunflower seeds, and toss again lightly.
- Spread the mixture over the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Top with Parmigiano cheese, reserving a little.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning the mixture once halfway through. The cauliflower should be tender, and the garlic golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving platter. Top with lemon zest and reserved Parmigiano cheese.