Looking for the perfect Thanksgiving side? We’ve got you’ve covered! Today we are sharing how to make Sautéed Lemon Green Beans! These green beans are flavorful and packed with fiber to keep your body feeling great over the Thanksgiving weekend!
Green beans are full of nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin K and folate! These nutrients may reduce the risk of chronic disease, support bone health and are heart healthy because they contain no cholesterol! We know your whole family is going to love this quick & easy side dish!
Sautéed Lemon Green Beans
- 1 Limoneira® classic lemon
- Fresh green beans
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Peel and slice onion.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add coconut oil.
- Add in sliced onion, green beans and spices.
- Cover pan and sauté for 15 minutes.
- Add slices of lemon to the pan and squeeze half a lemon over mixture. Stir around and sauté uncovered for 5 minutes.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!