Smoked Salmon & Avocado Salad with Meyer Lemon Dressing
- 12 ounces smoked salmon
- 3 Limoneira® avocados
- 2 large cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Meyer Lemon Dressing
- 1/3 cup Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Limoneira® Meyer lemons zest & juice
- 1 shallot finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Tear the slices of smoked salmon into bits about a teaspoon in size.
- Peel the avocado, and cut into thin wedges.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- Mix the cucumber and avocado, and divide between four plates.
- Divide the smoked salmon between the plates, and sprinkle each with the sesame seeds.
- Add the vinegar, mustard, lemon zest & juice, minced shallot and garlic, and honey in a small bowl. Whisk together, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slowly dribble in the olive oil as you continue to whisk.
- Drizzle over the salad.
- Any leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to five days, covered.