Spicy Lemon Chicken & Cabbage Stir-Fry
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups cabbage sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and set aside in the fridge for now.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet at a medium-high setting.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, along with the salt, Cayenne pepper, lemon juice and zest, and herbs.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown and is cooked all the way through.
- Add the cabbage, and stir well to combine.
- Continue to saute until the cabbage wilts, and the flavors have mixed, or about another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.