Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make Vanilla Orange Cream Soda, which is a total crowd pleaser! This drink is packed with flavor and perfect for the entire family!
Vanilla Orange Soda
- 2 Limoneira navel oranges
- 1 can plain soda water
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice 2 navel oranges.
- Add ice to two glasses. Pour half of mixture into each glass.
- Add vanilla extract and soda water. Stir to combine.
- Top with coconut milk and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!