Vegan Orange Pistachio Energy Balls
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup pistachios raw & shelled
- 1/2 cup cashews raw
- 1 cup medjool dates pitted
- 1 large orange finely zested
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/3 cup pistachios crushed
- Add the pistachios and cashews into a food processor, and pulse for a few seconds.
- Add the medjool dates, and continue to pulse until the mixture has a crumbly texture.
- Next, add the coconut butter, orange zest and juice, ginger and a pinch of salt to the food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture is well blended and sticky.
- Roll out the balls, using about 2 to 3 tablespoons for each.
- Roll the balls in crushed pistachios.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.