- 1 cocktail shaker
- 1 Strainer
- 2 oz whiskey or bourbon
- 1 oz Limoneira® lemon juice fresh
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white optional
- Angostura bitters for garnish
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- Add whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white into a shaker.
- Shake for 20 to 30 seconds. If omitting the egg white, skip this step.
- Add ice to shaker and shake until chilled.
- Double strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a few drops of Angostura bitters and a maraschino cherry and enjoy.