These simple gluten-free and dairy-free Winter Citrus Spiced Waffles are the perfect breakfast to make for the family this weekend or even for an upcoming holiday brunch! We love topping these waffles with delicious in season winter fruit!
Winter Citrus Spiced Waffles
- Juice from 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten-free baking flour
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Greek yogurt
- Red grapefruit
- Blood orange
- Minneola tangelo
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, non-dairy milk and egg to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice and whisk together.
- Pour waffle batter into greased waffle iron and cook until ready.
- Top waffles with peeled and sliced fruit, yogurt and fresh mint!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!