Citrus Spice Grilled Beef
- 2 pounds steak 1/2-inch thick
- 3 Limoneira® oranges zest & juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Limoneira® lemon zest & juice
- Combine the orange & lemon juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, black pepper and sesame oil in a small saucepan at a medium-low temperature.
- Heat for about 3 to 5 minutes, until just fragrant and beginning to warm.
- Place the meat in a dish with a good lip. Using a very sharp knife, pierce into the steaks on all sides.
- Pour the marinade over. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning it at least once halfway through.
- Prepare the grill so that you are cooking with indirect heat.
- Place the meat on the grill, using any leftover marinade to brush over it as it cooks.
- Turn frequently, and cook to desired doneness.