Vegan Orange Overnight Oatmeal
- 3/ 4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup non-dairy yogourt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Pinch salt
- 1 Limoneira® orange juice & zest
- Place the oats in a clean jar, big enough so that there is room left at the top (the mixture will expand slightly as it sits in the fridge).
- Add the non-dairy milk and yogourt, and stir.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
- Let it cool and blend flavors in the fridge for at least two hours, and preferably overnight.
- When you’re ready, it can be eaten cold or warmed up, garnished with your favorite fruit or nut toppings.